Dr Naing Wai Win wrote on his FB wall_Yes: I am a dreamer. For a dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world. And Ms Malica Rajawat commented: I am also a dreamer too….
And in my life, all my dreams guide me what I have to do…..
If you dream realistically, you can be the one what u want to be…..
As the DREAMS always fascinated me, I added the followings…
I am a daydreamer because dreams give me hope and I always think, plan, prepare and try my best to achieve my dreams.
All men dream, but not equally.
Those who dream by night,
in the dusty recess of their minds,
…wake in the day to find that it was vanity.
But the dreamers of the day are dangerous men,
for they may act their dreams with the open eyes,
to make it possible. TE Lawrence
Hope ignites passion,
Passion leads us to envision success.
Visions of success open our minds to possibilities,
Far-reaching possibilities help us to enlist support from others,
…Support from others keeps us focused and committed.
Focus and commitment foster action,
Action results in progress,
Progress leads to achievement,
Achievement inspires dreams,
Dreams give us hope.”….. (author, unknown)
- You see things; and you say, ‘Why?’ But I dream things that never were; and I say, “Why not?” George Bernard Shaw
- To accomplish great things, we must dream as well as act. Anatole France
Hope is a waking dream. Aristotle
- We need men who can dream of things that never were. John F. Kennedy
- The key to realizing a dream is to focus not on success but significance – and then even the small steps and little victories along your path will take on greater meaning. Oprah Winfrey
- Those who dream by day are cognizant of many things which escape those who dream only by night. Edgar Allan Poe
- Keep true to the dreams of thy youth.Friedrich von Schiller
- There is nothing like dream to create the future. Utopia to-day, flesh and blood tomorrow. Victor Hugo
- A dream becomes a goal when action is taken toward its achievement.
- Dreams are today’s answers to tomorrow’s questions. -Edgar …Cayce
- They say dreams are the windows of the soul–take a peek and you can see the inner workings, the nuts and bolts. Henry Bromel
- Cherish your vision and your dreams as they are the children of your soul; the blueprints of your ultimate achievements. –Napoleon Hill
- “Throw your dreams into space like a kite, and you do not know what it will bring back, a new life, a new friend, a new love, a new country.” -Anais Nin
- Now, I say to you today my friends, even though we face the difficulties of today and tomorrow, I still have a dream. It is a dream deeply rooted in the American dream. I have a dream that one day this nation will rise up and live out the t…rue meaning of its creed: – ‘We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men are created equal.’ Martin Luther King Jr. (1929 – 1968), Speech at Civil Rights March on Washington, August 28, 1963
- Malica Rajawat added_ I like all very much….
Thank you very much for sharing…….
Need to dream more in the day, make my mind open, try to search the way to achieve ……..
- Ko Ko Gyi Children of the Dream by Ben Okri (celebrates the 40th anniversary of Martin Luther King’s “I have a dream” speech with a new poem)
Till they have had more,
These children of the dream,
…These dreaming children draped
In all the colours of the sun.
Till they have had more,
They who are black and white
And all colours of the spectrum,
And all colours of the dream,
They will not be satisfied
Till they have had more.
What more do they want?
They want the earth and the stars
And the beautiful heavens.
They want to be free
And they want the possibilities
That freedom brings. And also
Freedom’s weight and dark side.
They want to love who they want.
They do not want to be defined.
They do not want to be limited.
They do not want to beg for
Their humanity, or the right to be
Creative, or different, or unexpected
Or wild, or surprising, or defying
Of boundaries. They do not want
Condescension, or assumptions.
They want to rebel, even against
Themselves. They want to celebrate,
Even that which didn’t celebrate them.
They want to love the best fruits
Of the earth, in music, in art, and
In dreams. They want to be the best
That freedom promises, without explanation
Or apologies. They want to astonish,
Casually, like angels do. They want to amaze,
Simply, like geniuses do. They want
To fail, bravely, like explorers do.
They want to quest, nobly, like
Passionate pilgrims do. Nothing can
Be too much or too little for them
To dream, and to accomplish, if it
Belongs to the possibility of being human,
The unfathomed magic of the unmeasured
Spirit. And so they let freedom
Sing into their new transformations
Of self everyday. They are the new
Warriors and masters of the earth.
They are the best of what has emerged
From time’s sufferings and history’s love.
They are the children of the dream.
And no prison of mind or steel
Will hold them down any more.
They have burst open the door.
We are all children of the dream.
At the end of the speech, King departed from his prepared text for a partly improvised peroration on the theme of “I have a dream”, possibly prompted by Mahalia Jackson’s cry, “Tell them about the dream, Martin!” He had delivered a speech incorporating some of the same sections in Detroit in June 1963, when he marched on Woodward Avenue with Walter Reuther and the Reverend C. L. Franklin, and had rehearsed other parts.
Read all at Wikipedia: I Have a Dream
kindly allow me to publish your original idea into a post in my blog.
I am also same with Naing Wai…..
Let me browse your link……
We need to dream more…….
We must find the way directly or indirectly how to achieve our dream….
Naing Wai Win Yeah.. Here we are.. Malica..
- The Dream and the Dreamer (clarkcountylive.com)
- Can you control your dreams? (cnn.com)
- 12 Public Speaking Lessons from Martin Luther King (compassioninpolitics.wordpress.com)
- Dreams do come true (thehimalayantimes.com)
- How to Make Your Dreams Come True (socyberty.com)
- Marielena HincapiÃ©: Let us DREAM (huffingtonpost.com)
- What is The Meaning of Dreams? (socyberty.com)
- Department of states observes Martin Luther King Jr. Day (vanguardngr.com)
- WSU to Host 2011 Martin Luther King Jr. Celebration and Day of Service (wsunews.wsu.edu)
- 25th Anniversary of Martin Luther King, Jr. Holiday Will Unite Americans in National Day of Service (prweb.com)
- Paul Greengrass Writes MEMPHIS About the Last Days of Martin Luther King, Jr. (collider.com)
- Martin Luther King Jr. rally set for Wednesday in Everett (heraldnet.com)
- “The National Constitution Center Honors Martin Luther King, Jr. Day, January 17: Craft-Making, “I Have A Dream” Speech Recitation And More” and related posts (uwishunu.com)
- “Celebrate the Life and Times of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr., on a Road Scholar Learning Adventure in Historic Atlanta” and related posts (americanconsumernews.com)
- Death of the American Dream? (thedailybeast.com)
- Jan 16, 2011: Martin Luther King Jr Commemorative Concert at St Mark’s Church in the Bowery (cinquez.wordpress.com)
- The Silence of The Sheep Enables The Violence of The Wolves (disquietreservations.blogspot.com)
- No more goals [Dinah Liversidge] (ecademy.com)
- The Power and Magic of Dreams (socyberty.com)
- People with a High Level of Intelligence Seen More Colorful Dreams (socyberty.com)