- It is time for all OIC member countries to give early warning to two Communist countries, China and Russia not to use veto during UNSC Syria and Myanmar votings. Warn them that if they want to give normal votes anything is OK, all right, whether: support, against or abstain but not to use veto power.
- It is a common knowledge that China and Russia are using veto during UNSC meeting on Syria to stop the UN, US, EU and friendly countries from taking action.
- Myanmar is also the best friend of those two Communist countries and is counting on them to protect if there is any UNSC discussion and voting.
- Both China and Russia had a very bad history of abuse and persecution on its Muslim citizens viz: Chechnya and Xingjian.
- But those China and Russia have a lot of interests, trade and investments in many Muslim countries.
It is good for the OIC Muslims’ future if they could cooperate more withUN, US, EU, Australia and democratic countries