Above pic taken from U Ko Ko Naing‘s FB
Dr. Tint Tint Kyi wrote>>>
လူရည္ခၽြန္ ၇၉၀၈ ဦးကို ေရြးခ်ယ္ခဲ့ရာ
အထပ္၊ အၾကိမ္ရျခင္းမ်ား ကို ေလွ်ာ့ျပီးေနာက္
စုစုေပါင္း ေက်ာင္းသား ၅၀၆၅ ဦးကို ေရြးခ်ယ္ႏုိင္ခဲ့ေၾကာင္း စီစစ္ေတြ ့ ရွိရပါသည္။(၂၄-၁၁-၂၀၁၄)အထိစီစစ္ျပီး။
The famous writer and Anatomist, Professor Dr Maung Maung Nyo commented and asked me under my LYC picture album:
- Very nostalgic (pictures)!
- Were Luyechuns similar to Boy scouts at Boy scout Jamboree?
- Or were they similar to Communist Young Pioneers?
- Nyi Lay Ko, among many SPDC Projects, is Out Standing Student Programme (Lu Yay Chun) a Success or a Failure?
- Nyi Lay Ko, I just need a simple answer Yes or No!
My reply: Luyechun or Out Standing Student Programme was a success for the country and for the award winners. But it was a failure for the General Ne Win‘s government because they failed to BRAIN WASH most of us.